this is for the eSignal peron on the list

I noticed that eSiganl offers a service--MarketCenter (base price $14.95
per month)--which pushes prices for stocks, options, and futures to
Internet Explorer, however, there isn't an interface/API offered so that
the data can "arrive" in Excel (using a RTD COM add-in). Obviously if
data is pushed to a user through port 80, it can be trapped and sent to
any other software that knows how to parse such streams.

If I develop a tool that does this so that users can look at real-time
prices in Excel, would there be any objection? There's little if
anything I'd need from eSiganl to do this, although the more knowledge
and cooperation provided the easier and quicker a tool could be
developed. Also, would there be any objection to making a tool that does
this available to anyone?

Hope to hear from you.

Colin West