How's IB's data quality?

It's acceptable for me. I have been using it for a while like a test drive.
I primarily use TS 7.x & have account with both TS & IB. I have been using
data from IB's TWS with Sierrachart (btw, it's pretty cool just for
charting, $6 a month. Lot of folks swear by it). What I am interested to
know is that anyone did comparison of IB's data quality with whoever might
be offering "clean, sanitized" data? I know IB drops a few ticks (maybe a
lot), but that should be ok as long the minute resolution bars have proper
H/L/O/C.

Clean data is important for me, but I am not really zealous about it.. few
bad ticks here & there is fine.. but if anyone has noticed consistent
problem, that would be an issue.

Thanks!