From: Romi Ghose [mailto:r.ghose@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 10:04 PM
To: Jimmy Snowden; Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Macro Express

Hi Jimmy,

The guy at Macro Express told me that with ONE click on a
spreadsheet cell,
ME can capture the text in the cell and key it into
specified windows.  If
this is indeed possible (I have downloaded ME and playing
with it), I would
like to put my symbol list in an excel table and be able to
enter any symbol
in 2 or 3 charts (and not all the charts as with the
"global" command), with
ONE click...kinda like eSignal.

What do you think?!

Romi