From: "Chris Evans" <evanscje@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 10:46 AM
Subject: new account philisophical question

> so let's say that a new client gives you money .. and you trade 10 markets
with EOD systems (avg holding periods=12 days). Do you immediately put on
trades for the account in all open positions regardless of where they stand
vs. entry price and nearest stop price .. or .. do you only put them in
trades where you have an open position loss and wait for new signals to get
into positions in the other markets.  Any opinions?