Help, please.

I have been running tradestation4.0 for the past several years, using
Futuresource for my data feed.
Since the last week of December I have been receiving a series of 3 errors,
which always end in program termination. They are as follows:

1st:
Null Global Handle at 2762

2nd:
Out of Global memory during GlobalAlloc at 4003

3rd:
Abnormal Program Termination

They always come in that order about 30 seconds apart and always end in me
forcing to shut down my system and then reboot. Furthermore, they tend to
occur during periods of increased volatility - just when I need my charting
system the most. Is anyone familiar with these errors and know how to
eliminate or limit them? The support people at Futuresource are as
completely in the dark as I am regarding this problem. Your help/assistance
is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance from a very frustrated user.

MacNeil Curry

C. MacNeil Curry III, CFA
Technical Strategist - Foreign Exchange
mcurry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx