From: Schildhauer, Steven
To: 'marcmiller@xxxxxxxxx'
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 7:08 AM
Subject: Plug-in for TS2000i.

http://share.esignal.com/groupcontents.jsp?folder=Active-X%20Plugin%20for%20Tradestatation&groupid=135

Steven C. Schildhauer  |  Technical Support Representative, Level III  |
www.esignal.com

eSignal, a division of Interactive Data Corporation (NYSE: IDC)

3955 Point Eden Way  |  Hayward, CA 94545-3720  |  510.264.1700  |  FAX:
510.266.6060

YOUR WIRELESS WAY TO WALL STREET!

The all-new QuoTrek just launched and includes mobile quotes,

charts, news via your wireless Pocket PC, BlackBerry or Palm PDA!

GET 30 DAYS FOR FREE!  www.quotrek.com