Automating Tradestation stategies

Hi All

I have created an automated interface which will read the alert11.mdb file
in Tradestation 2000i, which all though is pretty slow works OK. I am
considering upgrading to TS7 can anybody tell me how to trap the strategy
signal from the TS7 platform. Also is there a faster way of reading the
signals from TS 2000i, I considered trapping the popups but they seem a bit
erratic.

If anyone can give me a bit of advise it would be most apreciated.

Thanks

Mark