Re[2]: loading radar screen?

Hello Mike,
I  don't  use them so I am not familiar with management of the symbols
lists  but  in 2000i Charting, look under "Format" then "symbols list"
then  you  have  the choice to "create" "append" or "manage" I am sure
the program help files give details on how to use these.

--
Best regards,
 Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx