Re: buying new computer

Dell, Gateway...Gateway, Dell...they're the same...same Intel mobo and cpu,
memory, power supply, hd, and so on...both are made in China. Play one
against the other and cut a better deal...times are still tough in the cpu
biz and a sale is still a sale!

Definitely get the SATA hd and HT P4...makes a huge difference in
performance with TS4.

Support is where they're different...Dell outsources its support to
India...GW still keeps it's support in the US, but for how much longer???

MT

Dell is what I put all my buddies with companies into.