Re: buying new computer

Marc,

I second what has been posted.  Dell is what I put all my buddies with
companies into.  The new bus speeds are a huge help.  Also look at
Serial ATA drives if you can.  The fast drive is very nice.  It will
actually help TS2ki.  You really need to get those indicators fixed to
run on version 822.  Give them to someone you trust to fix up.  Dell
is all Intel but I've had a couple of AMD machines and they work fine.

I see a bit of talk about multi threading.  I have not looked at it.
I would if I was getting a new machine.  Don't know what it does so I
can't help you there.  I guess it depends on how you use your machine.
I'm sure it would be helpful for me.  Another though is Dual
processor.  I need it but most people really don't.  Start with at
least 512 Ram.  You can add more is you want later.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx