Re: conspiracy theorist

Very funny Marc!

Someone once wrote, "just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean their not out
there".

Based on the news link that Jack posted, maybe consider TRAD Puts?
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040213/flf008_1.html

Regards to all,
Lee

At 06:03 PM 2/13/2004 -0800, marc miller wrote:
Maybe they just "leaked" the code to NT/Win2000 ?   So do i have to go BUY
XP?
If I were President of the Marketing division.......
Maybe they should GIVE us all XP instead.... Was that 'code' leaked as well?
To be safe, do I now have to get XP??
Should I buy Microsoft Call Options???
Wait a minute, how about a class action suit?
Should I buy Microsoft Put Options??

Best Wishes, have a good weekend.
Marc Miller