Re: Need ELA code for the Doji Function....

Ryugan Mizuta wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anybody have the Doji Function for TS2000i?

The standard one ?  It's copied at the bottom.

> I locked my Doji Function in TS2000i and wanted to tweak the function
> a bit to play around with it.
>
> It sucks to make stupid mistakes like that.

Smart idea: Export everything you have in the powereditor. Just put
it all into 1 big file. If you ever mess up anything again, you can easily
import the file again and select wich function or indicator you want
to import.

greetings

Description : This Function returns Doji
Provided By : Omega Research, Inc. (c) Copyright 1999

Inputs: Tolernce(Numeric);

If Open = Close OR AbsValue(Open - Close) <= Range * (Tolernce / 100) Then
 Doji = True
Else
 Doji = False;