Re: Charting Splash in front of error

Ever have an error message behind the big old TRADESTATION/PROSUITE
splash when you open charting?  Then charting just freezes there and
you can't see or get to the error message.  Well some nasty foreigner
has cracked the program and removed the splash.  Well I think it must
have been a foreigner.  No solid American capitalist would take the
great Tradestation splash off the program.  Anyway there are two
versions.  One for Tradestation 2000i and another for ProSuite.  I
don't know where I could post these versions so users could download
them so if you want one I will send it to you direct.

BE SURE TO SPECIFY IF YOU NEED IT FOR PROSUITE OR THE REGULAR
TRADESTATION 2000i.

If I'm breaking some copyright law then actually the splash is still
there but it is so small you need a Hubble to see it.  If I'm still
breading a copyright law then SUE me.  Also the 2000i version works
fine for me and the ProSuite version works fine for someone else but I
make no guarantees and the worst that can happen to you is you would
have to use your original copy again.

Email me if you want it.  If someone has a download site I can put
them on then let me know.

When you get the version you need all you need to do is rename the
original file (ORTrade.exe) and rename your downloaded version.  Example:
downloaded version = ORTradeexe.prosuite  rename to ORTrade.exe
downloaded version = ortradeexe.ts2ki rename to ortrade.exe  now copy
the downloaded version to your Omega Research\program folder.

I take no credit for this cool fix.  Wish I could.

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy Snowden

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton