From: Ross Bond [mailto:Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 10:30 PM
To: VK
Cc: 'Omega List'
Subject: Re: AW: Position Sizing Effectiveness

Hello Volker,

Fair comment.

What *would* you consider to be important as a measure of position
sizing effectiveness?

I also use another metric, which simply multiplies the 'Effectiveness'
values by the 'Profit to MDD' ratio, thus addressing the MDD aspect.

Do you consider that this has more merit as a position sizing
effectiveness metric? I could also use MDD% in some manner I guess.

No, I didn't publish the script you refer to, (I don't use WL) but it
does not seem to be addressing position sizing effectiveness.

Thanks!

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxx

V> Ross, I dont think your measurement is really important. What is the
V> difference between 2 and 5 if five had a DD of 90% and 2 of 6%?

V> Did you publish the system here:
   [snip]