Re: Option stsation 1.2

mcm1,

Sorry but I don't know the answer.  I quit that program after a quick
look at it and decided it was trash.  Well ok maybe someone would use
it but it didn't do anything for me.  I've never heard of anyone using
it but I may be wrong.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

m> Does anyone know if there are any setup modifications that need to be
m> performed for Optionstation 1.2 when it is installed and run on windows 2000
m> professional?  The problem I am having is I can't access the server files
m> when I am trying to creat a portfolio.  The data is there but I can't access
m> it.

m> Any advice on this matter would be appreciated.

m> MCMTRADER

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton