Re: calling on all maths gurus .....Algorythm / formula needed

Hello c,

I'm not clear on this, but are you trying to
associate different trading systems with different datastreams?  You have
a,b,c,d,e trading systems and 5 datastreams?  And you want to know all
of the three system-datastream pair combination possibilities?

-F

c> Hi all

c> I need an algorythm/formula thingo to work out every optimization steps for
c> eg.   a,b,c,d,e but only three levels deep and i need it like in a loop  for
c> example

c> i have these 5 datastreams
c> data2 , data3 , data4 , data5 , data6

c> and i want every possible combination of these  for example
c> [note.... data2 now will be referenced as d2 cause i am lazy]

c> d2
c> d3
c> d4
c> d5
c> d6
c> d2,d3
c> d2,d4
c> d2,d5
c> d2,d6
c> d2,d3,d4
c> d2,d3,d5
c> d2,d3,d6

c> but only ever show max of 3 combos  not like the example below which has 4
c> d2,d3,d4,d5

c> i need it like a loop/formular so i can code it :O\  [ i dont think this
c> sounds easy to do nor does my explanation sounds easy to understand either
c> .....another bizare coincidence ]

c> i really neeed some help on this  ...any ideas appreciated
c> Cheers
c> Cameron
c> ---