*****SPAM***** Just You and Me

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (6.80 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: US_DOLLARS         (2.0 points)  BODY: Nigerian scam key phrase (million dollars)
SPAM: US_DOLLARS_4       (0.4 points)  BODY: Nigerian scam key phrase ($NNN.N m/USDNNN.N m/US$NN.N m)
SPAM: DEAR_FRIEND        (0.4 points)  BODY: How dear can you be if you don't know my name?
SPAM: US_DOLLARS_3       (0.4 points)  BODY: Nigerian scam key phrase ($NN,NNN,NNN.NN)
SPAM: OFFSHORE_SCAM      (0.4 points)  BODY: Off Shore Scams
SPAM: US_DOLLARS_2       (0.1 points)  BODY: Nigerian scam key phrase ($NNN.N m/USDNNN.N m/US$NN.N m)
SPAM: SPAM_PHRASE_08_13  (1.4 points)  BODY: Spam phrases score is 08 to 13 (medium)
SPAM:                    [score: 11]
SPAM: LINES_OF_YELLING_2 (0.2 points)  BODY: 2 WHOLE LINES OF YELLING DETECTED
SPAM: LINES_OF_YELLING   (0.2 points)  BODY: A WHOLE LINE OF YELLING DETECTED
SPAM: FROM_AND_TO_SAME_5 (1.3 points)  From and To are same (5)
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

FROM THE DESK OF CHIEF DR. JAMES IBORI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF DELTA STATES
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCED
NIGERIA
EMAIL:james.ibo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:   jamesibori@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

DEAR FRIEND.

TRANSFER OF US$25.5 MILLION INTO A PERSONAL/COMPANY'S
OFFSHORE ACCOUNT

Based on the information gathered from the Ministry of
Trade and Industry,we intend to solicit your assistance on
this transaction with you on the assumption that you will
not disappoint us.

We have Twenty Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars (US$25,500,000.00) which we made over time
from over inflated contracts in the Ministry (Services).
Federal Ministry of Financed and due to my position as
Governor of Delta States and my collegues in Ministry we
have over invoice this sum of money, we are seeking your
assistance and permission to remit this amount into your
account or any other nominated account you can provide for
us. Your commission will be 20% of the total sum, 10% for
expenses and the remaining 70% is for my colleagues and
myself.

Could you please notify me of your acceptance to carry out
this transaction urgently by e-mail only on the receipt of
this message. Kindly, acknowledge the receipt of this
letter by sending to me by email a copy of this letter with
your private Tel. And Fax number. I shall in turn inform
you of the modalities for a formal application to secure
the necessary approvals for the immediate release of this
fund into your account.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Chief Dr James Ibori.