Re: TS4 ctree error

Charlie,

Ah that is how I lost my data for the first time.  Omega told me to
delete them.  Wrong.  I am not an expert on TS4.  Been too many years
but I would start by coping the two files you mention to a safe
location then try deleting the .idx file in the Omega folder and see
if it will reindex.  Some current users may have a better suggestion
but with this one at least the files are still safe.  You could even
copy all the files out for safety.

Good luck.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

Saturday, February 7, 2004, 9:38:37 AM, you wrote:

C> i have a 325,056 kb 40sig.dat file and a 14,444kb 40sig.idx file

C> however i look at the portfolio/ "edit tick" and no data is present

C> i have run restore

C> i have run bob scott's unfrag utility

C> still no access/recognition of the data

C> any way to recover the datalink to the server?

C> charlie

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton