From: Adrian Pitt [mailto:apitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 2:29 AM
To: 'Ron Hudson'; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Market Timing Hoaxes, Myths, and Scams

No Ron,

Your not serious are you?  Do you believe we have subscribers from
Zimbabwe perhaps?  Even if we did, are you suggesting that they would
fear disagreeing on this trading list for fear of reprisal?  These words
continue to validate why people made the comments they did
initialy...that you are out of touch with people......markets are
PEOPLE...they aren't just computer code....to write good code..yes you
need to be smart...but you also need to be in touch with reality....with
people...with markets....you keep showing us you don't have any of
those....I'm not attacking you like another list member did...im
pointing out what seems obvious....hoping it will make you think
seriously about your direction in life....If you want to find a
consistently profitable e-mini system..then walk away from your
computer..stop coding..and start reading books about people...about
crowd behaviour...human psychology..and then start plotting the markets
by hand for a year...Begin to understand what makes a market
move....Then and only then can you come back with a better chance of
finding what you seek.

Adrian