Re: Complicated coding question (or maybe not!)

Shraga(Feivi-Philip),

I may have this wrong but is it plotting them between the times when
there are actual values?  That is what mine do and all I can figure
out is to live with it or change the color to your background color
when there is no value.  Not a perfect solution.

if value1>0 then setplotcolor(1,green)
   else if value1=0 setplotcolor(1,black or gray or whatever);

or maybe it is better to start with if

if value1=0 then setplotcolor(1,background color)...

Oh you can use noplot1 but it doesn't work well for me.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

SFP> Hi everyone,

SFP> Having a bunch of values, how can I tell EL to only acknowledge (for the
SFP> purpose of plotting) those that have the smallest different between them?
SFP> I've currently coded an indicator that gives me several S&R values in the
SFP> market, based on different calculations. Now I'd like EL to "see" which
SFP> ones are closest together, and to only plot those, i.e. to be left with S&R
SFP> convergence levels. Is this at all possible?

SFP> TIA!

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton