Re: Helix & Ron & BS & ........

Why is it that we never learn to ignore these people "Who only want to
(fill  in the blank with whatever) but are really trolling the list for
sucker buyers of some piece of wondrous crap.

It's amazing how they can all say "who me?" Nah.  I only want to learn
from you, and I need your help, and isn't this what the list is for, and
I'm sorry that you are such a dictator that you don't want me to be here
and talk to the rest.

If we'd only never respond to the first bait, or the second.

Adrian Pitt wrote:

On the one hand Ron declares he cant find a consistently profitable
emini system after 8 years of searching and yet on his website he tries
to sell us one for $2750!!  His comments and responses come across as
someone who has made no attempt to actuaslly understand markets
whatsover...sounds verey frivolous or is simply a person incapable of
admitting they have a serious reaility problem.

Adrian