RE: Market Timing Hoaxes, Myths, and Scams

I was actually thinking you were referring to list people on here who
didn't hate vendors...
Now I understand your request...but notwithstanding that...I have no
itention of replying to your request because it isn't genuine....merely
a flamer waiting to pounce....I know who the vendors are..and so do
you...whether you wish to admit it or not...I don't think anyone on this
lists cares one iota.....I learnt a long time ago, people see what they
want to believe..the mind overides any logic or reality..
Enjoy your little agenda....your starting to fall into the Ron
category..

Adrian