RE: Market Timing Hoaxes, Myths, and Scams

Huh??  I don't pry into the constituents of the omega list.....nor do I
email them asking them of their views on vendors...it sounds like you
have had a bad personal experience with one or more system vendors and
now expect everyone to think like you.  This is actually quite normal
human behaviour.....one bad incident can taint and distort their views
for the rest of their lives..pretty sad really..but its how humans
work..

Adrian