Re[3]: Unidentified subject!

Greetings,

If one checks out the website that is shown via his e-mail address,you
will find that this person IS a software VENDOR.

http://users2.ihost.biz/ronhud/ron/   and from the top of his page-

http://users2.ihost.biz/ronhud/tradingteacher.htm

Well guess that is enough free publicity...

JS> Mike,

JS> I was quick because I didn't want to do what I was getting ready to
JS> do.  LOL.

JS> Best regards,
JS>   Jimmy Snowden
JS> mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

JS> Monday, February 2, 2004, 4:54:56 PM, you wrote:

mb>> Jimmy,

mb>> Was trying to get off a reply, but damnit you beat
mb>> me to the punch line!

mb>> I totally agree.

mb>> since I already started my reply, I'll finish up later
mb>> and fire off my observations as well..

mb>> too funny..

mb>> thank you for sharing,

mb>> michael