Re[3]: Fw: Import ASCII data into TS2k GS

Hey Carl,

Yes you can view ASCII data but I like to have it all in the Global
Server.  I want to sew all the data together not just look at one
ASCII file.  So that makes Hypertools cool.  I don't remember why people
blasted it.  Maybe they thought they would be on a mailing list.  Who
cares.  Actually the registration was so the Hypertools guys could
send you updates to the program.  Maybe they sent some sales pitches
but I don't remember them.  I don't think they sold my name to anyone.
I get very few trading related spam emails anymore.  Guess I didn't
buy from anyone so they don't waste their spam on me anymore.
Hypertools seemed different than most software to learn but spend 30
minutes in the Help file and you are off and running.  It does
everything I want and a bunch more.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

C> Hello Jimmy,

C> Is there a question between Viewing and Importing intraday ascii data
C> in TS?

C> The intraday ascii data Can be used for charting,studies,etc in TS.

C> Here from a vendors webpage is how to do it-Click on Trade Station and
C> then Charting.

C> http://www.bayou.com/~smcg/cdata.htm

C> I  agree  with  you about the Hypertool converters for omz/xpo,however
C> you  may  remember last summer a few members blasted it when I posted
C> about  these Free tools.
C> The  last  I  heard,in December,the Hypertrader company,maker of these
C> free trader programs,gained over 5,000 users in those few short months..
C> Again,no association,blah,blah.

C> Best,
C> Carl

C> Thursday, January 29, 2004, 2:45:03 PM, you wrote:

JS>> Marc,

JS>> Correct you can't import intraday but you can import daily data from
JS>> ASCII.  To get ASCII in for intraday you have to use Hypertools and
JS>> they work great.

JS>> Best regards,
JS>>   Jimmy Snowden
JS>> mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

JS>> Thursday, January 29, 2004, 2:41:59 PM, you wrote:

mm>>> I was told by TS support that you cannot do that.  You may VIEW ascii data
mm>>> in TS2ki, but NOT put it into the GS.
mm>>> (TS2Ki, i dont know about the ts6or7)
mm>>> Best Wishes,
mm>>> Marc Miller

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton