AW: Portfolio Construction

I have seen markets being correlated for many years and then stopped the
correlation. I believe the selection of markets should have some human
logic and since numbers could give lead the wrong way. Best thing is to
diversify over many markets.
Since it seems that a lot of you also believe in diversification,
portfolio level money management and position seizing, I am wondering
how you handle this with TS effectively?

vk