From: val stefano [mailto:vstefanov2@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 3:02 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TS 2000i invalid password

I have Omega research Platinum and today I tried to open my charts when
I get a message that my password is invalid. I' ve been using the
program
for more than couple years and I've never had such a problem.

I've tried to add my password again, it wasn't accepted.

I uninstalled Omega Research suite and installed it again, it was
working
fine up to build 4c. When I updated it with the latest build,5.00 -0822
it
stopped working again, I couldn't open any charts in  TS 2000i as  well
as
Radar Station and Easy language editor. I used File Desktop options -
User
information to retype my password, but it wasn't accepted.

The message is "invalid password", after I click OK  I get second window
where it says "Failed to create object. Make sure the object is  entered
in
the system registry."

I have P4, win. 2000 Pro NTFS, 256 MB DDR.

Any help is appreciated.

The global server is working fine I'm able to download data from DTN IQ
with
Dynastore interface.