IB & TS help

Hello all,

Some months back I asked about automated trading with TS2ki and most
responded on and off list saying IB & Dynaorder worked well, I have
since opened accounts with IB and am coming to grips with their
unique order types.

I need to emulate TS2000i SetPercentTrailing(FloorAmnt, Percent)
command using IB, I have broken the command into 2 parts:

The first is fairly straight forward:

1) To cover the Flooramnt, use the IB order type "make conditional",
   price => (entry + flooramnt)

The next is more complex, because (paraphrased From TS help)
"Percent is an expression representing the percentage of the
maximum equity needed to be lost to close the trade"... the problem,
IB wants a hard number here, I.E.

2) Set IB order type "Trail", points =
   (openpositionprofit/point value) / %value

... The issue here is obvious, I need some kind of feedback loop that
dynamically expands the trailing points as openpositionprofit
increases.

Has anyone done something like this?  How did you do it?
Dynaorder & live feed?  API?  DLL?

Thanks,

Justin