Re: Where are the studies stored in 4.0?

Hello murpran,
It is easiest to swap the entire TS folder
Functions begin with an F
Systems with an S
Indicators, Showmes and Paint Bars all begin with I
There are two files for each Indicator or System a .asc and a .tok
file
Also stored in the TS folder are the toolbar and workspace settings

You also need to copy your data over to the same name folder it was in
on your old machine

The official way to move the indicators is to transfer them from the
power editor to an ela file, something you should be routinely doing
for backup purposes anyway.

best regards
foolsgold

men> Can someone tell me the sub-directory where the indicators, systems,
men> show-mes, etc. are stored in TS 4.0? I need to move some from an old
men> hard-drive to my new one.

men> Thanks,
men> murph