ts 7.2 code help on distributions

i could use some code help.  i have a simple indicator in mind, and i
can't seem to find anything similar to it in the ts 7.2 library.

here's what i want.
take the s&p emini intraday range for a given time.  i would like to get
a distribution curve of the daily ranges over, say, the past 20 days.
this curve would populate the # of days of each range in say intervals
of 1.

now visually, the distribution curve would be turned 90 degrees
counterclockwise, and be located on the y-axis where the intraday range
values appear.  then the intraday range curve {which i have already in
code} would intersect the distribution curve.  below  the intersection,
the indicator would tell me what percent of the past say 20 days of
ranges were under the current intraday range, like 60%.

i don't know if this is possible to do.  maybe there is a simpler way to
do this.  having the distribution curve would show me say if it is a
bell curve, or a w-curve, etc.

any help would be most appreciated.

thanx in advance,
brad yoneoka