Re: VIX Low

So, can I assume you trade(invest in) stocks and not futures and only
take the buy side?

One thing that throws me is that the stock indices have risen in a sensible
manner with healthy pauses for correction. That's been good but the
last correction ended 12/10/03. That sends up a caution signal to me.