Re: Functions

Hello JRhodes,

As a TRAD customer, you have to put up with TRAD's belief and hope that
you are a little old lady who only wants to put in a
quarter, pull that slot machine lever, and not care about how it
works inside.

The fact is that the AMA is publicly available.  I believe that
trading publications have already published AMA in EL, and Perry
Kaufman himself explains the AMA in his various books and articles.

ALL of their protected stuff is worn-out public knowledge, requiring
little time to turn it into El, if it's not already published.

-F