Re[2]: 4.0 on Windows 2000 professional?

Hello murph,

My guess would be port speed, although my copy of XP has not had this
problem. Is your XP a clean install or an upgrade from Win2000?

The upgrade causes a whole heap of problems.

I compiled this for Win2000 - it's the standard how to
with some additional notes on port speed setting:
http://traders2traders.com/papers/TS4onWinXP.txt

Hope it helps.

(MCMTRADER, this is for you too)

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxx

men> Thanks, Ross. Does anyone have any idea of why my security block
men> won't talk to my new winXP?

men> murph