Re: J-trader

Seth-

Yes, no worries, I have used J-Trader and currently
use it. It is very easy, fast and effective to use.
However, I would say this. If you are able to get the
full version that is downloadable onto your HDD then
by all means do so, even if it costs a little more.
The JAVA version is what most are given by their
broker. JAVA is inherently buggy, and when it comes to
extra added risk, well, as a trader you simply don't
want anything that adds more risk to the equation.

It is only slightly less advantageous than X-Trader
which I've used as well. Compared to the new Futures
interface on 7.2, J-Trader is probably still a little
better, but only marginally.

mike ball