Re: polite request for TRAD

Marc:

>    It would be appreciated sincerely, and doing so would help with
>your image more than you could imagine, if you would kindly just
>spend a little money on some programmers to correct the bugs in the
>Tradestation 2000 i program.

That would be nice... except if I know anything about software
development, the programmers at TRAD are not familiar with the
original TS2000i source code.  The "fixed" versions are the current
versions of TradeStation.  It's even possible that the original
source code no longer exists, having evolved into its current
incarnation.  If that's the case, then a "fixed" TS2000i is a
logical impossibility.

Basically, what you want is software that you can purchase and
own outright, without paying rent.  That, I imagine, is why we
use TS2000i.  TRAD has evidently decided to abandon the 'software
vendor' business model as unprofitable.

>Help us be more productive, end our nightmares and crashes.

You might try out this fix: http://unicorn.us.com/trading/tscrash.html

-Alex