Re: esignal and activeX for TS

ROBERT,

When you say activeX plugin is that the download plugin?  I didn't
download any data for Friday but my symbol ES #F=2 is 24 hour data and
it has 82686 ticks.  The Global Server will save all ticks even if you
have it set to only collect the day session.  Don't know what you have
it set to but if you add the other sessions I think you will find the
other hours are saved even though you didn't show those sessions.
Maybe that is why you see so many ticks.  Cool Huh?

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

RR> Jimmy, I am trying out this activeX plugin for TS on esginal with TS2k.
RR> This is the first day I tried it and unfortunately for Friday it is giving
RR> me 83044 Trade Record One Ticks for the ES #F=2, I.e. daysession only.  This
RR> is twice the ticks the cme has and twice what dtn sat has.  What gives?  I
RR> thought this was the cureall for TS2k and esignal.

RR> bobr

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton