RE: Tick data

Please take a look here:

http://www.smartquant.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=334

This is quite a long-running thread and the last version
of the system code is quite ugly and has to implement stops
for example. Since the thread started portfolio-level stops
have been added as per the following thread

http://www.smartquant.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=448

My goal this month is to beautify the code and add a thin
layer on top of it to put it all together. Then I can monitor
as many symbols as I want with RealTick (for example)
and run as many systems on each bar as my hardware allows.

Switching from backtesting to real-time trading is a no-brainer
and requires replacing the simulated data/execution providers
with RealTick, MyTrack, IB, etc. without changing the strategy code.

	Joel