RE: Tick data

I'm not in development but I have discussed this and have been told
that we have no immediate plans of implementing this functionality.

I have also been told that it's something easy for a QuantStudio user
to implement as 99% of what's required is already in our framework.

I have to finish a prototype "radarscreen" app by the end of the month
so I will certainly look into this issue.

	Joel