Re: Somewhat off Topic - LCD Monitors

The reason the 21" FPD's (flat panel display) are so much more than a 19" is
because they have a higher maximum  resolution of 1600 x 1200. The 19's are
1280x1024 as are 17's and 16's. I have a 16 and can see it just fine at
1280x1024 because the image is so much sharper than a CRT. A 19 instead of a 17 is a
waste of money imo because they both have exactly the same "real estate".