Re: Blank Strategy Report

Michel,

Strategy Performance report or Optimization report?

Blank performance report as in 0 for net profit report
or the crashed one with lines all across it and a memo
that some cell reference is bad.

Or is it just no report of one of the other?  How about the system
itself does it show buy and sell on the chart?

Did you delete the whole Omega Research folder in the registry?  Both
of them before the clean install?

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

MW> Hi Guys,

MW> A newbie in this list, sorry if this question has been answered before.

MW> For the last month, Im getting a blank strategy report whenever I run a
MW> strategy in TS2000i. (everything else works fine)

MW> Ive tried many of the solutions flying around. None of them worked so far.
MW> I even un-installed+clear the directory & registry + re-installed TS, and it
MW> still isnt working.

MW> Maybe someone has experienced such a problem ?

MW> Thanks in advance, regards, Michel

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton