Re: CWinRnsClient:Connect/ error in ts GS

Marc,

That error is not going to overwork your machine.  Omega never got
around to finishing the news interface so I guess all data sources
throw the same error when trying to connect to the news server.  Not a
problem it quits pretty fast.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

mm> I get this above error: Cannot connect to to Remote News Server error

mm> event ID 10, source: DBC online
mm> just do not wish to overwork this old horse
mm> any idea how to eliminate this error/and repeated attempts to do so?
mm> Thanks, Marc

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton