ES options data

It has been my experience that IB lags ESignal, especially in fast markets.
One day IB was trading eminis at 30, ESsignal was quoting 23.  They finally
caught up. Lucky for me I had Esignal, I was on the wrong side of it and got
out but got screwed.  Then there is the story of when IB called up  months
after a trade and informed us that we were down some 80 s&p points on a
couple of big s&p contracts.  Made us eat US$40K.  So i am a little
jaded.....
but I really do NOT LIKE IB and their quotes suck.  Just experience.  Have a
backup. I kinda like Refco.  I also remember in case of an IB system
breakdown, you can be on hold for 15- 30 minutes listening to a recording.
One could get badly hurt if they were on the wrong side of the market, you
know?