Re: date>date[1]

I had better results using time <time[1] to
detect a day rollover, never was dealing with
Data2 though.

Max

This is similar to a problem I posted a couple of

months ago.  if
date>date[1] is used with a multidata chart
running real-time, I was getting
very inconsistent results.  If an indicator has
Update Each Tick turned off
and the data is Daysession only data, the
following code should run only
once per day but it occasionally runs twice.  I
think it has something to do
with if the first tick of the second bar comes
from data2 instead of data1.
I gave up on it and instead use the end of the
previous day for once a day
setups.

if date>date[1] then begin
   print(date,time);
end;

//::sam

=====
"The race may not always go to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but it is the way to bet"