Re: date>date[1]

Ian,

>> On intra-day charts, I quite often want to set up some variables on
>> the first bar of the day and usually use:
>>
>> if data>date[1] then...

This won't work if you're using 24-hour data.  I assume you want the
first bar of the day session, not the first bar after midnight.  You can
use instead

if time = Sess1FirstBarTime then...

...provided you have the session times in GlobalServer set up
correctly.  If you've messed with them, then you may need to specify
an actual time rather than the builtin value Sess1FirstBarTime.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com