Re: CME E-quotes

Happy to meet you on Y! or IM if you want to swap
real time volume numbers one day.

When I tested Bloomberg and Reuters both feeding
DDE into the same Excel sheet, most of the time
they couldn't even agree on the volume of the
Best Bid/Offer (BBO) ... As for 5 levels deep :)

I've maintained for a long time what a disservice
the exchanges are doing to themselves applying nil
quality control over their price disseminators.

Justin

---

Steve Gibbons wrote:

I wondered if the Market Depth that you show coming direct from the CME
is the same information that J-Trader provides. They have a Depth Of
Market (DOME) feature. I often wondered if the data that J-Trader was
showing was just what was going on with that particular broker, or is it
the whole market? Some of numbers I've seen on J-Trader look a bit on
the low side for it to be the whole market.

Steve