Re: TS price axis scale is stuck

>From past experience I found this happens due to:

1-an indicator misbehaving badly (possibly due to bad data).

2-an indicator should be in subgraph other than 1.

I would start with a new chart in the same workspace and reapply symbol
and indicators one by one to discover the culprit.

LG

Alex Matulich wrote:

Lately my ES chart has been showing a fixed price scale on the price
axis.  The chart itself auto-rescales, but the price axis never
changes.  As a result, the price axis shows prices that don't exist
on the chart (for example a bar closing at 1089 will correspond to
1030 on the price axis).  All the prices are correct if I read them
off the cursor.

My Symbol isn't formatted with a fixed scale either.  Anybody know why
this is happening?