From: Gregory Wood [mailto:SwissFranc@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 12:01 PM
To: omegalist
Subject: Goodbye!

Goodbye.

This is a difficult post for me. After several years of roughly
break-even daytrading, I'm preparing to close my trading account --
break-even doesn't pay the bills. Its time to move on.

Trading is the most challenging task I've ever had before me. I've
learned alot about techniques and strategies, but mostly I've learned
about myself and my own psychology. Its been a very valuable experience
in many ways -- just not financially!

I am grateful to all of you for sharing over the years. And I'm
especially grateful to the friends I've made here. I wouldn't have made
it this far without you.

Good luck to each of you this year. May the break be with you.

/Greg