Re: Trend Explorer by Tickquest

Since most of our users are not on this list, you
may want to try asking at our yahoo user group.

In short, NeoTicker has the ability to generate
indicators based on multiple time frames using the
same underlying data ... TrendExplorer ES is just a
showcase of what can be done with this capability.

I have not posted on this list for quite a while
already as we are picking up a lot of users
from old TS and require more of my time to help
them convert to NT :)

Lawrence Chan
http://www.tickquest.com

--- "Leslie.George" <Leslie.George@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Has anyone tried it? As a standalone or with NeoTicker.
> Anyone understand the methodology used and is it worth a trial subscription.

=====
Lawrence Chan   http://www.tickquest.com
Transform market data into opportunities