Cable internet with dsl backup

I'm planning on setting up a home office for trading. I have cable
internet, but it occurs to me I should have backup access, presumably
dsl. Is there a way to bring both internet accesses into a point that
allows switching between them? And, better still, is there a way to
automatically switch from one to the other in case of failure (with
advice that the system is doing so)?

--

Mike Kopera

The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is
generally employed only by small children and large nations.