TS 7.2 question

I've been playing with 7.2 for several days, and thus far I find it very,
very nice. Any 7.2 folks out there? I have an indicator that draws a bunch
of TLs based on a single line manually drawn on the chart. If I move the
line I have to turn the status off/on again to get the lines to redraw (or
could delete and reapply indicator). It seems like this would be simple
enough with the new macro capabilities, but it doesn't seem to be. There is
no "format indicator" command, and I don't think I could navigate the
dialogue box anyway when I get there.

The other idea I had is to replace the indicator when it needs refreshing
via the analysis group, which can inserted via macro. But alas, the "replace
existing techniques" provision of an analysis group defaults to "no" and
there is no way to change it, so I would end up with multiple copies of the
indicator on charts. This is also a problem because other indicators vary
from chart to chart.

Any suggestions out there?

Thanks,
Chris